A Webinar on IPR for Students and Faculty by AICTE-MHRD’s Innovation Cell
Intellectual Property Right (IPR) Cell of FAMT arranged a Webinar on Intellectual Property Right for Students and Faculty Members of FAMT. Ms. Shwetasree Majumder, Principal, Fidus Law Chamber was the resource person of the workshop. The webinar was organized by AICTE-MHRD’s Innovation Cell to promote innovation and entrepreneurship at the institute level on 10th January 2019.
The following topics were covered in the webinar:
- Introduction to IPR – IP is Everywhere
- Innovation & Patents
- Copyright & Related Rights
- Branding & Trademarks
- Industrial Designs
- Other IPs – Geographical Indications, Semiconductor Integrated Circuits Layout Design, Plant Variety, Trade Secrets
- Importance & Protection of IP – Recognize and Respect your own IP and that of others’
- Entrepreneurship & Digital Age
Total 41 Faculty members and Students 05 Faculty members of Science and Humanities, MCA, Chemical Engineering and Electronics Engineering Departments, and 36 students attended the session. Intellectual Property Right (IPR) Cell got support, guidance and motivation from Dr Kaushal Prasad, Principal, to make this workshop successful. Dr Shashikant S Goilkar, Intellectual Property Right (IPR) Cell Committee Head and Dean Research and Development took efforts to conduct this workshop smoothly in the institute.
42 total views, 3 views today