About Nature Club
It is said that nature is the best teacher. It teaches us survival of the fittest and nourishes us in all aspects. Nature has endowed us with incredible assets like, biodiversity and natural resources. The conservation of these assets has become need of the time. It’s our responsibility to leave this planet in better shape for the future generation than we found it.
On this call of nature, Nature Club FAMT with a noble cause, is formed and inaugurated on February 27, 2016 in presence of the chief guest Dr. Ashutosh Mulye and other dignitaries. Nature Club is indeed a dedicated program to create awareness among the students, faculty and staff about nature and related issues. Nature club is the convergence of nature lovers, from various departments of FAMT to promote, monitor and operate the environmental and sustainable activities in the society, starting from college campus with the novel objectives of facilitating the skill development for environmental protection, promoting environmental awareness among all sections of society, spreading environmental education among students.
- To sensitize, motivate and educate students and staff about environment conservation
- To create awareness among society about environment and related issues.
- Organizing activities to reduce pollution in the district.
- Encouraging efforts to protect and conserve biodiversity in vicinage.
- Executing small scale projects within the campus.
- Contributing in environment awareness and conservation drives in collaboration with regional nature clubs and institutes.