Eligibility Criteria – For MCA First Year
- Candidate should be an Indian National and should have passed minimum three year duration Bachelor’s Degree awarded by University recognized by University Grants Commission or Association of Indian Universities in any discipline with at least 50% marks in aggregate or equivalent (at least 45% in case of candidates of backward class categories and Persons with Disability belonging to Maharashtra State only)
- Candidate should have studied Mathematics as one of the subjects at (10+2) level or at Graduate level examination and Obtained score in MAH-MCA-CET 2017 and should have obtained a Merit Number allotted through Centralized Admission Process conducted by Competent Authority.
- Candidates have to apply for MAH MCA CET in online mode only and are required to follow below guidelines:
Candidates are required to first visit the official website that is www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in and click on the link of application form.
- Then the candidates will be redirected to the registration page and after they click on this page, they will be asked to fill up all the basic details.
- Once the registration process is completed the candidate will receive the login credentials to email or mobile.
- Next step is that candidates have to login with these details to fill the form.
- Then fill the application form carefully without any mistakes.
- Upload the recent color passport size Photograph and scanned signature in one of these format JPG,JPEG/PNG with the mentioned dimensions in the specified link.
- Then pay the fee through one of the payment modes mentioned in the brochure.
- Verify and submit the application form.
MAH MCA CET 2017 Exam Pattern
|Topics||No of Questions||Mark / s per Question||Maximum Marks||Total Marks|
|Computer Concepts- Computer Basics, Data Representation, Computer Architecture, Computer Language, Operating System Basics||25||4||100|
|The test will comprise of multiple choice objective type questions ( Four Options )|
|There is negative marking System for this CET. Each correct answer will carry 4 marks. Each wrong answer|
|will cany 1 negative mark. Unanswered questions will cairy zero marks.|
|Test Duration : 90 minutes|
|Medium of CET : English|
|Mode of Examination – Online|
|As per rules published by the MAHARASHTRA UNAIDED PRIVATE PROFESSIONAL EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTIONS (REGULATION OF ADMISSIONS AND FEES) ACT, 2015 for admission to First Year MCA degree course.
Some of the basic norms are as given below. All candidates are advised to check DTE website (www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in/) for more information on eligibility and seat distribution for Academic Year 2017 – 18.
To apply for institute quota download application form which is free of cost then fill the form and send it by post with all required documents on college address.
☎02352-229569 – Principal
College Office Time – 9:15 AM To 5:30 PM
For more details of regarding the eligibility and other information for admission in Academic Year 2017 – 2018, please visit DTE website: www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in/
Finolex Academy of Management and Technology, Ratnagiri
P- 60¸ P- 60/1, MIDC, Mirjole Block,
Ratnagiri – 415639
Tel : +91 02352 228361 / 229657 / 228445 /229569
Fax : +91 02352 228436
1,088 total views, 1 views today